Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Am A Woman Of My Word...ENJOY THE PICS!

Greetings from Epcot back in July


I love my Buddha man!

Jeff hates roller coasters, Hayley helped him conquer his fears...click on the second picture below to see what he looked like on the ride. Priceless! I was trying to not fall out of my seat b/c my lap bar was loose! Don't try that at home kids!


Missy's Somewhat Surprise 30th Birthday party last week. It would have been a surprise if Big Brother didn't send his wife the EVITE on accident. Missy is now nominated for an Oscar because of how well she played it up that she was surprised.
Sweet little Elijah!

This is the picture I was telling you all about last week, I wish I didn't squint every time I took a picture...oh well!

Mom and Daughter in Law (Or as my mom says Daughter in Love, but that sounds like she is calling Missy a love child. She does the same to Jeff and Jeff and I always get a good laugh. I know it is meant to be sweet, I am only teasing mom)
Cousin Brandy and Baby Britt. I love this kid. He is so cute but was super fussy the day we were there so I don't have a happy face picture. See what I mean by fussy! He still is as cute as a bug!

Hayley turned 11 this past weekend. ELEVEN! Where has the time gone? I think she liked our gift. It goes well with her new IPOD she got for her birthday. That poor girl is growing up so fast. She will be a teen before we know it. YIKES!


That's all folks!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gunnar sent Missy the evite?! Oh no!!! Poor Gunnar!! haha I bet he will never make that mistake again!