
Outside my window... the trees are red, orange and a bit of green. Love it!
I am thinking... about how to balance my to do list this week.
I am thankful for... the baby bird that just sat on my window. I wish I had my camera ready to snap the photo.
From the kitchen...today I am making homemade lasagna, hubs favorite.
I am wearing...my flannel pajama pants since my boss called needing something done before I had a chance to get dressed. Ah, the joys of working at home on a Monday.
I am creating...digital ads for work and looking forward to getting time to catch up on a few scrapbook pages this week.
I am going...to savor the holiday season and not allow myself to get bogged down with all the frenzy.
I am (frantically) reading... Idols of The Heart by Elyse Fitzpatrick for book club tonight. 4 more chapters to go!
I am hoping...for a call telling us our house is ready to move in.
I am hearing... the cars drive by on the street outside and the hum of my computer. The house is pretty quiet right now and I am thankful.
Around the house...thanks to Flylady, I will be cleaning the cobwebs from the ceilings, clearing off a shelf in my closet and throwing a way 27 things that I don't use anymore.
One of my favorite things... the past few nights I have been brewing a cup of decaf hazelnut coffee and watching old reruns of the Cosby Show in my favorite chair. I admit I am a sucker for a good cup of joe and TV land reruns.
A few plans for the rest of the week: book club tonight, dinner with Margaret Tuesday to discuss the women's retreat, lunch with a friend on Wednesday, eye doctor on Thursday and scrap booking on Friday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Thanksgiving 2002- Faith's first time to jump into the leaf pile at Nanny Betty's house.For More Simple Woman's Day books, head over to Peggy's Blog http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment