Here is a picture of Jeff and I last year at Matt & Meredith's wedding. I still have no camera cord and decided to pull up an oldie but goodie.My friend Susan (no another Susan not just me talking to myself) sent this to me today and I am too lazy to come up with my own topic for today's Christmas fun so here you go, a forwarded email turned blogpost.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper for me, gift bags for Jeff b/c he doesn't like to wrap but I love to unwrap my gifts
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? week after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? cabbage patch doll
4. When do you take the tree down? week after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? cabbage patch doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? JEFF! He refuses to give a list but will tell you "I want a Jaguar XJR!" Yeah and I want a millionaire for a husband
8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom, she does give a list
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No! But I want one! This one to be exact
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! This is my favorite thing about Christmas, all the fun mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Stetson for Women
8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom, she does give a list
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No! But I want one! This one to be exact
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! This is my favorite thing about Christmas, all the fun mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Stetson for Women
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life and Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping? let's just say I haven't started yet
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no but I have thought about it
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no but I have thought about it
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? peppermint bark
16. Lights on the tree? yes (who doesn't do lights on a tree?)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmm, I have a lot
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmm, I have a lot
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? I wish we stayed home and everyone came to us...maybe next year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blixen and RUDOLPH (I just sang the song)
20.Angel on the tree top or a star? depends on what tree I am using that year, this year it's a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people who don't give lists but insist on doing a gift exchange
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blixen and RUDOLPH (I just sang the song)
20.Angel on the tree top or a star? depends on what tree I am using that year, this year it's a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people who don't give lists but insist on doing a gift exchange
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red Santas!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? green bean casserole and Maudie's sweet yam recipe
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace and joy in order to enjoy the journey God is leading us on.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? green bean casserole and Maudie's sweet yam recipe
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace and joy in order to enjoy the journey God is leading us on.
4 comments:
Well, very impressive only you named Donner twice and left out Prancer. Poor Prancer! So excited about your house. I hope to get to see it one day! Got your christmas card in the mail the other day, you are soooo on top of things. Love ya!
good pic... fun post! Hey thanks for the CD - I'll get the kiddos going on that! Sorry if I seemed short on the phone... didn't mean to... 13 preschoolers keep me busy! Thanks again for dropping that by - I appreciate it so much!
Have I given you my list this year? I need to get busy with that! I mailed my letter to Santa today - I know he will come thru for me again. I asked for peace and joy for all of us & a new wardrobe, complete with an amazing body to put it on. Piece of Cake for Santa!
~Mom
That's a great picture of you both! I hope your camera is back to working soon.
Post a Comment