
A few thing worth pointing out:
(a) this is the only letter I recieved in the new Young Family love letter tradtion (b) we were watching the Three Amigos and basically he just wrote every word that he heard in the movie and or a commercial break.
Jeff wants to know when I am going to do doll up a scrapbook page for this letter.
I want to know why he only wrote one when it was going to be a "weekly" tradition?
Oh, it doesn't really matter...he's funny, I think I will keep him.
2 comments:
What I want to know is how many people do you let call you Susie?
And now I have to go out and rent Three Amigos again. Too funny.
Natalie, only Jeff gets away with Susie. Most people call me sue sue be/c of that is what the nieces and nephew call me.
love the 3 amigos! you should rent it!
Post a Comment