Friday, April 10, 2009

Nothing Says Happy Easter like a Basket Filled with Sweet Goodness

I have nothing funny, profound or whitty to say these days but I have enjoyed a few little nuggets from others blog that I thought would be fun to pass on to you.

Consider this your blogging easter basket from me to you and each little link is an egg inside your basket. The egg of course if filled with sweet goodness (only the best for my blogging peeps)


1. Beth's recent post

2. a post for every parent who had to help with the child's school project

3. a great idea for old t-shirts that you can't wear anymore

4. and this post is just plain good for my prideful spirit

5. And last but not least-a sweet thought from FLYLADY


I hope you enjoy your basket of sweet goodness.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Merri Dennis said...

The one for the prideful spirit was just what I needed to hear (read). I'm so grateful I met you through Allison. Your blog is a wonderful encouragement.

Merri