
here are a few things keeping me from the blog world.
1) Planning a women's retreat for church (4 days to go)
2) celebrating April birthday's with family and friends
3) Facebook
4) shopping for women's retreat decor, my favorite part of the whole process
5) Easter Egg hunting, hide and seek with the kiddos and a little jumping rope too


(this is Cousin Gracen. She is a bundle of energy and Cousin Jennifer was her mom. Gracen told me the other day that I was her newest friend...so cute that one! Keep praying for the family Jenn's birthday was this past Friday, a bittersweet day really)6) losing 6 lbs in two weeks (it's amazing what watching your calories and walking 2 miles can do)
7) reading books
8) praying for the women's retreat (7 more people needed to reach our goal-wanna come?)
9) Art Fest 2009-unfortunately we didn't dance in the streets this year-the littlest nephew is not a fan of crowds or loud noises right now
10) babysitting the littlest nephew so that his mother doesn't loose her mind.

Jacob wanted to make sure Uncle Jeff's ears were clean, he must not have liked what he saw because thirty seconds after this picture he started to cry. I'm sorry, Jacob, Aunt Sue Sue should have warned you that you would uncover something scary in there.11) did I mention a women's retreat that I am heading up, happening in 4 days!
I will be back in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment