
Jeff rewarded me with a bowl of ice cream and Reese's magic shell for getting through my testimony without crying. Actually, I teared up a few times but I never went to the ugly cry. Apparently I have some very good friends at church who told him that I deserved my bowl of ice cream, so we stopped on the way home from small group to get the goods. Isn't he a great man?!? Thanks friends for helping a chick out!
This week's goals are simple. One word says it all. RELAX!
Already I am off to a good start with the rain and a massage from a friend. Life is going at a much slower pace and for this I am very, very grateful.
I will be back in a few to tell you guys of the latest happenings in the Young household.
1 comment:
Wager time...how long until Wade makes a comment about the BB/MS combo? :) Looks yummy. Glad it went well!
Post a Comment