Friday, August 21, 2009

Guess What Time It Is?!?!

It's Tim Gunn time! Oh how I love Project Runway.

I won't promise that I will post every week but I am going to try. Plus the things flying out of the designers mouths this week...priceless! Who wouldn't dedicate a post to Project Runway after these hilarious one liners?

"I don't call it plus size, I call it plus sexy" Qristyl

"Hello fabric! What would you like me to make you in to today?" -Ari

"I surprise people a lot- I'm blonde, I'm from the south, people don't usually attach those things to, like, intelligence or just...I don't know...things...sorry, I lost my train of thought." Carrol

"I try to meditate on the mood, where the garment will be, what it will become, where it will be scene." -Ari

"I don't even know what smocking is?" Christopher (Mr No Design School or Training and Won!)

Johnny's meltdown...TV GREATNESS only because it was the first challenge...dude, are you serious?

Tim comforting Johnny=another TV GREAT

"This is emotional-it's emotional for me!" (Way to turn it back to you, Tim Gunn!)

and my favorite part of the show: Tim's advice to the designers

1) "Forgive me but I am afraid this is going to look like a halter diaper" (Said to Ari's dress)
2) "The big butt factor is a big but..."

And one final quote from Tim, I think it is funny because he wasn't even paying attention to what Ari said, he just said "Yeah!"

Ari, "Oh, she has big feet like me!!"

And Tim says, "Yeah!!"

Oh Project Runway you are just too much fun!

This Week's Booted Designer: Ari and her "disc-soccer ball dress"











2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you watch models of the Runway after? It's going to be an interesting element and it also shows a little more about the designers.

Kelly said...

Oh how I LOVE Project Runway. Not sure why since I can't sew and am not too hip on the latest in fashion. Still love it! And I was SO glad to see the new network didn't make for any weird changes. The All-Star Challenge made me so mad, though, Korto (?) so should've won!