Monday, August 24, 2009

Help Me Decide...

I am on a hunt for seat cushions for our dining room table and I need your help deciding.

Tell me which one you like best.

I am going for the love at first sight feeling---so which one do you love first?


Is it the red, blue and cream?


Or is is the yellow, cream and black?



Seriously, your opinion matters.

J has already said, "I don't care, you decide!" So I really, really need the chicks in my life to cast a vote.

7 comments:

laura said...

The yellow... for sure!

Sarah said...

I need to know what the rest of the decor is before I give an opinion.

Kelly said...

I actually really like that paisley, but that doesn't help you. Not sure what the rest of the room looks like, but amybe the yellow?

Jodi said...

I am a red fan.... pretty much everything in my house is red or coordinates with red. I like the red stripes. But whatev you pick will be fab!!

Laura Pyle said...

I like the red one. Looks like you're getting a pretty split vote!

LlamaJ said...

I don't know, I am girly and like the red/pink one, but the yellow might go better in a dining room.... Of course that depends on the rest of your decor, which I haven't seen.

Natalie said...

I'm with Jodi...it all must go with red. :)