my team leaves on a jet plane to the biggest furniture show of the year.
This is the number one reason why the blog world has seen less of me these days. Last week alone, I logged in close to 48 hours of work with a meeting thrown in the mix. Stressed?! You betcha!
On top of the work load, my sweet Granny went into the hospital for poor breathing. She has COPD and this is just the way it is going to be as time progresses. I try to brace myself for phone calls like I received on Tuesday but it is never easy to watch someone you love suffer. She is stabilized now and will be returning home tomorrow morning. I pray that the hospital gets-a-moving and she is checked out by 11 am, like the sign my grandfather saw this morning says. Otherwise, my grandparents may be the lead story on Monday's ten o'clock news due to the revolt that will occur. Patience is not the virtue in the Bonner house especially since Bonner had already packed up Granny's things by the time Jeff and I visited after church. Jeff tried to encourage them not to get their hopes up for an 11 o'clock sharp dismissal, since it is a hospital and it's Labor day. I don't blame them for wanting to get Granny home-hospital stays are never fun.
That's all I got for now, I promise to post more once things slow down in the world of furniture.
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment