Thursday, September 24, 2009

Celebrating Fall



How do you like my pumpkins? I try to add one thing to my fall decor each year and these are the newest arrivals. I love fall, it really is my favorite time of year.

I love pumpkin patches, fall leaves, Halloween candy, cooler temperatures and Thanksgiving.

There is just something special this season, don't you think?

Things I Am Looking Forward To During Fall 2009:

1) Young Family Road trip 2009 with Jeff (Balloon Fiesta, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon)
2) New Carpet (coming on Monday--excited doesn't even describe it)
3) Football, Football and more Football
4) Visiting friends
5) catching up on my reading
6) knitting my first scarf
7) Cagle Cousin Thanksgiving (it's going to be a packed house in P,TX)
8) Fame & New Moon out in theatres, both of which cause Jeff to tease me endlessly
9) pulling out my comfy socks and pants
10) Turkey Trot 2009 with great friends


And here are some of my favorite pictures from Fall's past

Cheering on my Alma Mater at last year's homecoming game




3 of my favorite little friends at the pumpkin patch two years ago. Aren't they adorable?



Faith's first time jumping into the leaf pile. A Cagle Cousin tradition

Jeff and I @ the Turkey Trot 2008, we were super sweaty when this picture was taken

Goofing off with my BF Susan during the race


The other Susan

Here's too another great Fall season! Let's make it a good one :)

1 comment:

laura said...

Love the new pumpkins, and the new road trip plans sound divine! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!