
Would it come as any surprise to you that Jeff and I have changed our traveling plans in a big way over the past 48 hours?
If there is one lesson I have learned from being married to Jeff is to be flexible, no plan is ever set in stone and usually the new plan is way, way better.
Instead of a heading west to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon we are heading east to the beach. Instead of driving many days to reach our destination, we are driving one. Instead of hopping from place to place we are staying put for eight fabulous, fun filled days. During these eight days we are going to sleep in, read books, eat at odd hours of the day and veg on the beach as long as our little hearts desire.
It's going to be FABULOUS!
I have four days to get this place back in order after the new carpet was installed. I can't believe we didn't raise you know what earlier on, this place looks 100% better. Even though it's been nuts in my neck of the woods the past three weeks, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Praise the Lord this crazy season is winding down a bit.
3 comments:
Girl, you will love it! Have fun and don't do anything, it's wonderful, especially with how busy you've been. When you guys get back we have to go to Fuzzy's.
At this point, I don't care where you go, just HAVE A BLAST! Thinking of y'all...
Vacations are just super, no matter where you go! Enjoy! I hear Destin is amazing.
Post a Comment