I woke up with the song Be Still by Kari Jobe playing in my head. It's such a great song that I just had to post on the blog.
And in other news, my Uncle Stan is being released from the hospital tomorrow. I pray that tomorrow be the start of a new beginning for Uncle Stan, his daughters and our whole family. One thing I know for sure is that if we seek Him, we will find Him, when we seek Him with all of our heart. (Jeremiah 29:13) To God be the glory great things He hath done.
Here is the video, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Susan,
Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see what you think
”God in my life”
I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?
From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)
American youth: Young gifted and passionate about religion.
”Fiery lady”
Post a Comment