Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Typical Road Trip Family Photo



This is a typical road trip family photo for the two of us. Jeff holds the camera and we try to point so that you can get the place we are visiting in the background. We are standing in front of the Old Point Loma light house in this photo.

I have found that this is the one of the only ways to get Jeff to smile for the camera. Otherwise he gives me something like this...


I'm just kidding. This is the actual picture I get from Jeff



After I snapped this picture he says, "Come look over the ledge with me."

So I did and this is what I saw...



Yes, that man is not clothed.

And yes, I laughed. I LAUGHED LOUDLY!

Apprantley a bit too loud since the he turned over to see where the noise was coming from. He heard me way up top, above the waves of the ocean. Amazing!

About that time, this guys flies overhead. Talk about a bird's eye view

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew it was the Point Loma lighthouse before I read it. I also know you were at Black's Beach near Torrey Pines. Ahhh, memories.

Suzie

Jodi said...

Holy cow. Too dern funny!