From the depths of my sick bed, I have come up with a few things I am grateful for.
1). Modern Medicine
2). My husband who made me the best comfort foods yesterday then went to his parents so I could rest. I would rather be left alone when sick.
3) The sappy Love Saga Movies on Hallmark channel yesterday. You know the Janette Oke books turned movies, Love Finds a Home, Loves Long Journey, Loves Enduring Promise and much, much more. I watched them all in between sleeping. Jeff says he always knows when I am not feeling good because I tend to watch sappy junk on television. It's true, I do.
I feel better today but I have a feeling Jeff is going to make me stay down longer. He knows me so well and knows that I will act like I am better just so that I can get out of the house because of pure boredom when really, I need to stay in bed. This coming from the man who has not taken a sick day at work, when he really should have, for atleast four years maybe more. MEN!
I am off to rest or try atleast.
Monday, November 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get well soon! Yikes... I'm so sorry you've been sick... glad you're on the mend... Jeff is right! Rest up...!
Post a Comment