Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Day We Found Out...

On the day we found out, Jeff started singing our new theme song. I laugh out loud every time I think of him laying in bed singing, "One day at a time...SWEET JESUS!" And let's face it, I am little in awe that he knew the words to this little ditty. Can we say old school?




He then was watching his "girlfriend's" Christmas special when she sang one of my favorite Christmas songs. As this song was being sung, he kept saying, "So true, so true! mmm, mmm, sing it Faith."

The song? Well, watch the video by clicking here

I swear this man keeps me rolling! I couldn't be more thankful to be able to walk this journey with him. He keeps me laughing--that's for sure.


And for those of you wanting a "belly shot", here I am at 7 weeks. In this picture, I refer to the belly bump as my Clomid bump since it has been super hard to lose that little added fluff that was added two years ago. Oh well, it was all part of the process that led me here today. Even though for me, Clomid was a big waste of time and did nothing to aid. (sorry I will stop before I get on a soapbox) I still can't believe that God finally opened my womb even when doctors said it wouldn't happen without medical intervention. Still amazes me...oh right, no soapbox, here's the picture.




To God be the glory, great things He hath done

5 comments:

Maurine said...

God is good no matter what... but isn't it wonderful when you can say that with an overflowing joy! Congratulations! I am SO happy for both of you.

Natalie said...

I was wondering if that was one of the songs on the CD from the New Year's Party, but maybe not... :) And do you need a Tim McGraw poster for your inspiration the next 8 months? It can be arranged.

LlamaJ said...

It is so great seeing you pose for a belly shot. I probably sound like a broken record, but I couldn't be happier for you all!

Jodi said...

Tim McGraw poster..... HA!! Natalie!!! Too funny!!!

Cute pic. LOVE IT.

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox said...

Congratulasions - God be praised!