Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday's Good Word

This morning I woke up with the following scripture circulating in my head. It was like God was speaking this directly into my ear this morning. So if you are struggling with a life changing decision or even if you find yourself at a crossroad, I believe this scripture is for you.

This is one of the main reasons why I continue memorizing scripture. You never know when God will bring that same scripture back to you-sometimes it is for me other times it is for others. Please know that if these words speak directly to you than God must of had a plan in waking me from my slumber early this morning to get these jotted down for you. May you be blessed.

My Precious Child,

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9) For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) You will seek me and you will find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29: 13)Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for you an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So fix your eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.(1 Corinthians 4:17-18)"

With Love ,

Your Heavenly Father

1 comment:

Team Mexico said...

Thanks, Susan. I don't think you should blame me for having to wake up early today, but I did need to hear those words. : ) Blessings to you!
Sara