I have a quote that I use in my bible as a bookmark. I wrote it many, many years ago. Isn't it funny how you can tell the time frame something was written just by the style of your handwriting?
Anyway, this quote I have embraced fully in the last few years. I guess more in the last year. God is doing some mighty things behind the scenes and I am humbled, exhilirated and at peace with all that God is doing. I pray this quote blesses you as well.
"God has more for you than plans; He also has a purpose. You do not have to fear getting on a sidetrack when God is setting your course. If He is speaking, listen. If He is guiding, follow. And when you arrive at the place He has chosen, let you heart be still. He not only knows where He has taken you, He also knows what He is doing with you while He has you there."
Today the following song has been playing in my head and enlight of all that has happened in the Chapman househould this week, I thought I would post it here.
Just another reminder that living in the moment is a beautiful thing! Even if it is like the 100th time I have mentioned in the song...or some number close to that.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment