
FOR TODAY, October 27, 2008...
Outside my window... the trees are changing colors and the squirrels are running up, down and all around the trees.
I am thinking... that I need to make a to do list to keep me from getting sidetracked.
I am thankful for... the peace that passes all understanding and the joy that flows through me during this waiting period.
From the kitchen... I making cupcakes to celebrate Granny B's 75th birthday on Thursday.
Tonight - I am going to eat hamburgers and organize a few things left undone at my grandparents.
I am wearing... corduroy and a long sleeve thermal shirt.
I am creating... order around my house. This week I am cleaning the living room along with Flylady.
I am going... to take one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself.
I am reading...Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney. A very good book for every woman to read.
I am hoping... that we buy a house soon because I am inching to put my decorative stamp on something other than this humble little apartment. And yet, I am enjoying the contentment that comes from knowing God has the perfect house set aside just for us and one day soon we will find it.
I am hearing... The Eagles sing "Take It Easy" on the radio.
Around the house... I am going to buy new fall candles to put around my house. I love the Citrus and Sage scent that I bought during the summer but want a more fall scent for this new season.
One of my favorite things... is my crock pot. The smell of food cooking all day and knowing that dinner is already made makes me very happy.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
I have a few end of the month reports for work that need to be done on Friday. Jeff and I are having dinner with our pastor and his wife. I am celebrating Granny's birthday on Thursday and trick or treating on Friday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
A photo from my favorite pumpkin patch in town.
A photo from my favorite pumpkin patch in town.Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Simple day books.
1 comment:
Did you say "cupcakes"?? I'm on my way!!! :) haha
Have a great week!
Post a Comment