Today I treated myself to a warm fire during my quiet time.
Today I am still in my pj's as I get a few things done at work.
Today I will have to get dressed to head to the post office although a few hours of lounging around has been nice.
Today I am actually going to cook the homemade lasagna, yesterday I ran out time.
Today I am skimming through my recipes and cookbooks to find the perfect dish to bake. I am craving something sweet but may try Aunt Bessie's Yeast Rolls. I would love to bless my in-laws with a batch of Bessie's rolls but need to do a test run before Thanksgiving.
Today I am resting in God's goodness and faithfulness.
Today I am praising God for friends who let me be real and show my fears through tears.
Today I am listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.
Today I am making a list of things to discuss with Margaret for the Women's Retreat.
Today I am thankful that our dinner got postponed until tomorrow night so I can relax today.
Today I am going to finish my ads for work. (Thank Ya Jesus!)
Today I am going to call and check on a sweet friend who is not having a very good week.
Today I am going to walk 2 miles, I am training for the Turkey Trot next week.
Today I pray, will be a good day!
3 comments:
I love Phantom of the Opera! The music is just gorgeous.
You mentioned the Women's Retreat... Do we have a date yet, or maybe a month? I'm excited!
Ooooo fun, Phantom of the Opera!
I'm stealing this idea....
Post a Comment