Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Huh...

I was going through my blog archives to see what word I chose for last year's one word choice.

I stumbled on this post where I talked about the things I wanted in a house.

Two things Jeff promised me when we bought a house:

1. A Red Door
2. A Portable Office in the Back

Guess what two things the new house has? That's right, a red door and a portable building in the back for my office. The portable building looks like a barn but is now painted blue, I bet you can't guess what color I plan to paint it?

That right, red. Like a barn

And since I am on strick orders not to post any pictures of the house or give away any other information on the house unil we move, you will just have to trust me on this.

I promise one day very soon, I will post pictures.

Oh and last year's word was authentic.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very cool. I'd say you stayed with your word for last year. Thanks for being authentic, and I look forward to hearing about all of your delights! :)